Pro 35 CRB (Contra-Rotating Brush) Machine
£2,175.00 plus VAT
Pro 35 Machine
- Includes Pro 35 machine, transport trolley, renovator trays and standard brushes (blue)
- Stainless steel body
- Soft, standard and stiff brushes available for different floors (standard brushes supplied with machine)
- Brushes can be changed in seconds without any tool
- Low noise
One machine: 4 cleaning systems:
Dry carpet cleaner
Dry carpet cleaning is a very easy way to maintain carpets, requiring little or no training. Carpets can be dry and ready-to-use immediately after cleaning. There is very low risk of damage with this system.
Easy 3 stage cleaning process:
- Scatter dry carpet cleaning compound over the carpet
- Agitate the carpet thoroughly moving the machine north, south, east and west
- Vacuum thoroughly using a commercial vacuum cleaner
If the carpet is more heavily soiled you can spray on a little pre-spray before applying the dry compound for improved results.
Carpet agitation machine
For best results, we recommend that carpet pre-sprays should be thoroughly machine-agitated before extracting with a spray extraction machine. Agitating using a CRB machine gives you a number of benefits:
- Contra-rotating brushes lift and restore the pile
- The pre-spray is worked deep into the pile
- Soiling is gently detached from the fibres ready for extraction
- Extraction is much quicker, with fewer wand passes needed
- Fewer wand passes means the carpet is left drier
- The mechanical action means a gentler cleaning product can be used
- Non aggressive action so can be used on all types of carpet
The Pro 35 and Pro 45 are ideal for agitating larger areas of carpet more quickly. If you’re using an entry level agitation machine at the moment, a Pro 35 or 45 will save you a huge amount of time on bigger jobs.
Encapsulation is a high productivity carpet cleaning method which is especially suited to cleaning low profile synthetic carpets.
- Vacuum thoroughly
- Spray on encapsulating pre-spray
- Agitate thoroughly with the Pro 35
- Leave to dry
- Vacuum thoroughly
With this method a large area of carpet can be cleaned quickly and with fast drying times.
Hard floor cleaning machine
Finally the Pro 35 works as a hard floor scrubber with wet pick up. Simply spray on your hard floor cleaning product and scrub using the Pro 35. Any excess liquid/cleaning product is collected using the Pro 35’s ‘Renovator’ system.
|Pro 35||Pro 45|
|Weight:||21,3 kg||23,3 kg|
|Height without / with handle:||230 / 1170 mm||230 / 1170 mm|
|Width:||285 mm||285 mm|
|Length:||405 mm||505 mm|
|Brush rotation:||483 U/min||395 U/min|
|Sound level at 0,5 m:||57,8 dB||57,8 dB|
|Dirty water capacity:||2,8 Liter||3,5 Liter|
|Coverage carpet:||up to 100 m² / h||up to 125 m² / h|
|Coverage hard floor:||up to 200 m² / h||up to 250 m² / h|
|Cable length:||10 m||10 m|
No FAQ’s yet for this item! If you have a question please use the ‘Got a Question’ form on this page