Miniflex HX COMPACT Professional Carpet Cleaner
£3,587.80 plus VAT
The best COMPACT professional carpet cleaning machine you have ever used or your money back
- Compact top-of-the-range professional carpet cleaning machine
- Footprint just 39cm x 66cm
- Around double the vac power of standard twin vac machines
- Much faster cleaning
- Much faster drying
- Can run 200ft hose runs!
- Works as a portable or direct-from-the-van (or both)
- Pump options up to 400psi
- Built-in auto-feed/pre-spray system
- Optional auto-fill system
- Optional auto-empty/remote control
- Free Carpet Cleaning Course Included
- Finance available
- Many other features – see full details below
- Not sure which machine? Check out our Buyers Guide for Professional Carpet Cleaners
WE CAN EXPORT THIS MACHINE
– contact us for more info
Build your machine:
Miniflex HX: The best COMPACT professional carpet cleaner you have ever used – or your money back
Think of the Miniflex HX as a compact version of our top-of-the-range Airflex Storm. Measuring just 39cm wide x 66cm long, the Miniflex HX is tiny for a professional carpet extractor! But compared to standard twin vac professional machines, the Miniflex HX cleans up to 4 x faster, with much faster drying times and can even power hose runs up to 200ft working direct-from-the-van.
You get a compact, lightweight and very user-friendly machine, with the power of a top-of-the-range portable extractor. Plus, a host of other great features to make life easier:
Miniflex HX: The tiny terror!
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre (measures just 39cm (w) x 66cm (l) x 86cm (h))
- Around double the vac power of standard twin vac machines
- Pump options from 220 to 400psi (fully adjustable)
- Much faster cleaning
- Much faster drying times
- Longer hose runs (200ft)
- Use as a portable or direct-from-the-van (or both)
- Built-in tilt-and-roll van loading system
- Built-in auto-feed
- Built-in power pre-spray system
- Optional heater
- Optional remote control/auto empty system
- Optional exhaust silencer
- National network of service engineers
- Free Carpet Cleaning Training Course included
Massive vacuum power
The Miniflex HX has the same vacuum power as the top-of-the-range Airflex Storm. You get around double the vac power of the standard (2 x 5.7”) vac motors found on most professional carpet cleaning machines.
This massive vacuum power means you can:
- Clean much faster – move the wand up to 4 times faster
- Achieve much faster drying times
- Run very long hose runs up to 200ft
- Vac motors are also designed to last 3 x times longer than the standard 5.7” motors (1500 hours compared to 500 hours).
Up to 400psi cleaning power
Choose between 220psi or 400psi pumps – all Miniflex HX pumps are fully adjustable and with a panel-mounted pressure gauge so you can see what pressure you’re cleaning at. The more psi, the faster you clean, the fewer wand passes and the less operator effort required.
Optional heater for virtually instant very hot water
Add the Magma heater for virtually instant very hot water straight from cold water in the tank, with no pre-heating or second immersion heater needed.
Click for more info on the Magma heater
Compact and user-friendly design
Measuring just 39cm x 66cm x 86cm, the Miniflex HX is about as small as professional carpet extractors get. It’s compact, user-friendly and lightweight. The control panel is top mounted just where you want it. Large 10″ rear wheels help with stair climbing, both front casters are braked. The water tanks are easily accessed and with hinged lids. Even the motor housing can be accessed in seconds. The tilt-and-roll loading system makes for very easy loading and unloading.
Easy van loading system
With its built-in loading system, the Miniflex is super-easy to load in and out the van. Just tilt the machine back and roll it in. The van takes half the weight of the machine when loading. It’s all very easy and you won’t need to install a ramp to get this machine in and out your van.
Solution tank with built-in auto-feed
Despite its size, you get a very usable 25L tank that gives you plenty of time between re-fills. The Miniflex HX also comes with built-in auto-feed system:
Simply remove the auto-feed hose from the Miniflex HX solution tank and drop into any external tank or container. The Miniflex HX then draws solution from where-ever you drop the auto-feed hose – so you can easily hook the machine up to external water tanks, without the need to purchase and install a separate transfer pump.
Auto-fill is also available as an option (so you can connect a garden hose to the machine which keeps the tank topped up as you clean). The solution tank has a hinged lid to keep debris out the tank.
Power pre-spray system
Drop the auto-feed hose into a container of pre-mixed pre-spray and you can now apply the pre-spray through your wand or hand tool. This can save a lot of time when pre-spraying larger areas compared to using a pump-up sprayer.
Optional auto-fill system
The auto-fill system allows the user to connect a garden hose to the machine, which then keeps the solution tank topped up with water.
Optional remote control/auto-empty system
At the touch of a button you can control Miniflex HX’s vacuum motors, pump and auto-empty system.
Imagine how much time you will save now you don’t need to return to your machine to turn it on and off. And no more rushing to turn your machine off every time your mobile phone rings either! Considering you could be working upstairs 200ft from your machine, this soon adds up to quite some time saving.
The Airflex remote control is a purpose built system designed to cope with the high in-rush switching demands essential for this type of industrial machinery.
- Adds practically zero weight to the machine
- Draws zero electrical current
- No pump-out pump to keep unblocking
- No fine filters to keep unblocking
- Very simple and very reliable
- Saves you time and energy, while keeping all the dirty water and mess well away from your customer’s premises.
Optional Exhaust Silencer
Add the optional Miniflex silencer and you reduce machine noise substantially. You can also use the exhaust hose to vent damp air away from the working zone, improving indoor air quality and reducing drying times.
Easy access maintenance
Like its big brother, the Miniflex HX has been designed for very easy maintenance:
The motor housing can be accessed in a few seconds. The vac motors then hinge back away from the machine, which gives tons of access to both vac motors and pump. A vac motor can easily be changed in as little as 10 minutes. The pump is fitted with quick connects and can be changed in around 15 minutes. The motor housing is fan-cooled for maximum component longevity.
High efficiency cleaning direct from the van
The Miniflex HX can run 200ft hose runs and is easily set up to run direct-from-the-van. If you add the auto-empty option, you can operate the Miniflex HX by remote control, while it automatically fills and empties without needing to keep returning to the machine. Think about it:
- No more lugging everything in and out the van/premises
- No more time wasted filling and emptying buckets at the sink
- No more machine noise and mess in the customer’s premises
- No more time wasted setting up and packing away equipment unnecessarily
With the Miniflex HX running direct from the van, you can be set up and ready to clean in seconds, with faster cleaning and faster drying times. There’s no more emptying and re-filling on the job. With the optional remote control/auto system, you can control your machine with the touch of a button without moving an inch.
Miniflex HX working direct-from-the-van:
- Can power 200ft hose runs
- Hooks up to van-mounted water tanks in seconds
- Built in auto-feed
- Optional remote control/auto-empty system
- Truckmount-style speed and drying times
- Compact and lightweight portable for those times when you can’t clean direct-from-the-van
- A fraction the cost of a fuel-powered truck-mount system
- Add a Magma for constant very hot water at the wand
Tough and durable
The Miniflex is made from roto-molded polyethylene, which makes it lightweight and extremely tough. There’s no chance of the body delaminating like fibreglass can. The hinged waste and solution tank lids are also tough polyethylene and very durable.
You get a 5 year warranty on the Miniflex tank mouldings and motor housing. All other parts are covered by a 12 month commercial-use warranty. Servicing can be carried out be Cleansmart or via a National Network of service engineers.
Free Carpet Cleaning Course
Miniflex HX Full Specifications:
|Solution tank||25 litres (cleans 2-3 rooms between refills)|
|Recovery tank||Airflow friendly cylindrical design|
|Motor housing||Easy access for maintenance with fold-out motors and quick connects. Fan cooled for maximum component longevity|
|Pump pressure||220psi or 400psi options|
|Vacuum system||Big Airflow System with big bore internal plumbing|
|Vacuum motors||2 x Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6 High Efficiency Vacuum Motors|
|Vac hose port||2″ port for use with 1.5″ or 2″ vac hose|
|Exhaust||Optional 4″ big bore exhaust silencer|
|Easy van load system||Built-in tilt and roll system|
|Built-in power sprayer||Apply pre-spray via hand tool or wand|
|Direct feed||Can connect to external tanks with no extra pump needed|
|Tank construction||Tough polyethylene|
|Control panel||Top mounted for convenience|
|Rear wheels||Large 10″ rear wheels for easier stair climbing|
|Front wheels||Both with locking brake|
|Vacuum shut-off||Ball valve|
|Power cable||25ft high visibility orange cables|
|Dimensions (cm)||39cm (W) x 66cm (L) x 86cm (H)|
|Weight||220psi = 34kg, 400psi = 38kg|
|Inline heater||Optional Magma heater|
|Warranty||5 years casing, 1 year parts|
Configure your machine spec
Use the configurator at the top of this page to spec your machine and get instant pricing.
Machine operator video:
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Airflex Storm 800 with wand and 25ft hoses0 out of 5
£4,457.80plus VAT Add to basket
Prochem Bravo Plus with carpet wand0 out of 5
£1,195.00plus VAT Read more
Miniflex LX COMPACT Pro Carpet Cleaning Machine5.00 out of 5From:
£2,562.40plus VAT Select options
Prochem Steempro Powerplus0 out of 5
£3,295.00plus VAT Read more