Prochem Fivestar Walk-behind carpet cleaner for smaller areas of carpet
£2,395.00 plus VAT
Prochem Fivestar carpet cleaning machine. For in-house carpet cleaning of smaller areas, suitable for smaller care homes, guest houses and hotels etc.
Please call for availability
The Prochem Fivestar carpet cleaning machine is suitable for the in-house cleaning, where a self-contained easy-to-use machine is required.
Ease-of -use is the name of the game with the Prochem Five Star machine, which is suitable for in-house use in institutional environments, hospitals and guest houses.
The Fivestar can be used to regularly clean and maintain carpets, upholstery and hard floor areas.
Includes cylindrical brush and removable waste water bucket for easy emptying.
An optional hand tool and hose is available which attach to the rear of the machine, for cleaning stairs, edges and upholstery.
Lightweight 18kg machine with folding handle, for easier storage.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-levelling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all types of carpet.
- All-Floor solution control valve as standard.
- Optional hand tool attaches to back of the Prochem Fivestar for cleaning stairs, edges and upholstery.
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage.
- Patented lift-off bucket makes filling and emptying easy and convenient.
- See-through recovery dome.
- Side extension cleans right up to skirting boards.
- Upright mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation.
- Free training voucher with the Prochem Fivestar machine.
|Solution tank||11.3 litres|
|Lift-off recovery tank||11.3 litres|
|Solution pressure||5.9 bar (85 psi) with floor control valve|
|Vacuum motor||2 stage by-pass|
|Water lift / airflow||2794 mm (110″) / 52.8 l/s (112 cfm)|
|Brush / motor||Cylindrical 4 row 2500 rpm / 0.12 kw|
|Cleaning width||30 cm (12″)|
|Wheels||17.7 cm (7″) non-marking|
|Power cable||7.6 metres (25 ft)|
|Shipping weight||24 kilos|
|Dimensions||60 x 58 x 30 cm (h x l x w)|
|Shipping dimensions||71 x 66 x 30 cm (h x l x w)|
|Warranty||2 years on tank, 1 year on parts|