Sales Manager – home/field based
Cleansmart is a leading UK manufacturer of professional carpet cleaning equipment. We are looking to recruit a new Sales and Marketing Manager to help grow sales of our industry leading range of ‘Airflex’ professional carpet cleaning machines.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with either a proven record of sales success within the cleaning industry, or for experienced professional carpet cleaners with sales experience.
The role involves:
- Answering in-bound machine sales enquiries
- Arranging and attending machine demonstrations
- Generating new UK sales opportunities
- Developing Export opportunities (may involve foreign travel)
- Attending Cleansmart training course in Nottingham once a month (overnight hotel stay provided if you are not located within driving distance)
- Attending relevant trade shows (UK and overseas)
- Gathering customer feedback and testimonials
- Helping to generate content for website blog/newsletter
- Helping to arrange promotions and mail shots to support the sales process
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within the carpet cleaning industry
- Enjoy meeting and forming relationships with new people
- Have good telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, with a positive can do attitude
- Be self-motivated with energy and enthusiasm
- Be a proactive and results driven
This is a full time position. However, we appreciate the role may appeal to candidates who are currently working as professional carpet cleaners, but ready for a new challenge. In this instance, we could consider employment on a part time basis initially, which would then give candidates the opportunity assess the role before committing to full time hours.
We offer a competitive, negotiable salary with much scope for progression.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email Matt at Cleansmart firstname.lastname@example.org