Airflex Turbo Triple Vac
£2,749.00 plus VAT
Airflex Turbo: Hugely Powerful Triple Vac Extractor
- Triple vac motor extremely powerful extractor
- 600 psi pump
- Outperforms standard twin vac pro extractors even at 150ft
- This was our top-of-the-range machine before Airflex Storm
- This machine is still available but most customers now opt for the Storm
- See full product description
- Not sure which machine? Check out our Buyers Guide for Professional Carpet Cleaners
– click here for more info on leasing
Please call for availability
Airflex Turbo – hugely powerful triple vac 600psi extractor
This machine has been superseded by the Airflex Storm, which has similar performance but is lighter in weight, more efficient and available with remote control/auto empty. We can still build the Airflex Turbo for particular fans of this machine!
Airflex Turbo’s Bigairflow system is powered by triple high performance vacuum motors.
This gives you incredible soil extraction, faster drying, and the option of leaving the machine in the van while you clean up to 150ft away (even further if you add a booster box!).
The 600psi fully adjustable high flow pump is suitable for high performance carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and entry level hard floor cleaning.
The power to clean direct from the van…
Airflex Turbo can be set up to clean direct from your van on most jobs. Simply run hoses from your van to the cleaning area, plug in and you’re ready to go:
- No more lugging around heavy equipment
- No more time wasted filling and emptying buckets
- No more machine noise and mess in the cleaning premises
- No more wasting time setting up and packing away equipment unnecessarily
With AirFlex Turbo working direct from the van, you can clean more carpets in less time with less effort. It’s a faster, easier and more profitable way to clean.
And for the jobs you can’t clean direct from the van?
The flexibility of a portable extractor…
For the jobs you can’t do ‘truckmounted’, simply unhook AirFlex Turbo from the van: You now have an incredibly powerful portable extractor that can go all the places a truck mount cannot.
So if you have a job on the 10th floor? Or if you can’t park close enough to the building? Or if you are worried about pedestrians tripping over hoses? Or if machine noise outside the premises is unacceptable? No worries! AirFlex Turbo still does the job.
And with the AirFlex easy load system, you don’t even need to lift the whole machine when loading and unloading!
A fraction the cost of a fixed truck mount system
With AirFlex Turbo, you can have the time saving benefits and convenience of cleaning direct from the van. But with the flexibility and low running costs of a portable extractor.
- Low initial investment – a fraction the cost of a fuel powered truck mount
- Local repair network – servicing and breakdowns can be arranged quickly and easily
- Low running costs – plugs into your customer’s electricity supply
- High return on investment – lease from just £12.74 per week!
For the cost of just one top-of-the-range fuel powered truck mount, you could buy up to 6 AirFlex Turbos! Ask yourself: Which has the potential to earn more money?
AirFlex Turbo is for the cleaning business looking for the highest standard of clean, with maximum return on equipment investment.
|Solution tank||55 litres|
|Recovery tank||Airflow friendly cylindrical design|
|Pump pressure||600psi 1/2 hp adjustable plunger pump|
|Vacuum system||Bigairflow system with big bore internal plumbing|
|Vacuum motors||3 x Genuine Lamb Ametek 3-stage High Performance vac motors with airseal|
|Vac hose port||2″ port accepts 1.5″ and 2″ vac hose|
|Exhaust||4″ big bore with optional easypack silencer|
|Easy load system||No need to lift machine into van|
|Built-inpower sprayer||Yes. Adjustable spray lance optional|
|Direct feed||Can connect to external tanks with no extra pump needed|
|Tank construction||Tough polyethelene|
|Control panel||Top mounted for convenience|
|Rear wheels||12″ non marking for easier stair climbing|
|Front wheels||4″ non marking with locking brake|
|Vacuum shut-off||Float safety switch|
|Power cable||25ft high visibility orange cable|
|Vacuum hose||1.5″ or 2″ truck mount quality crush resistant smooth bore|
|Wand||2-jet s-bend stainless steel|
|Dimensions (cm)||45 (W) x 80 (L) x 105 (H)|
|Warranty||5 years casing, 1 year parts|
You can read more Airflex reviews here
See more professional carpet cleaner machines